11 January 2007

The Personals

I gave up on The Crush because it's been over a month since i've seen him. But i'm more of a word-y person, not a visual, image-y type person, so i'm probably gonna keep using The Crush's face and body for my masturbation/marriage fantasies. I don't know The Crush at all, so anything that i've been fantasizing about is a result of what i want my next boyfriend to be as opposed to what The Crush is actually like. It's gonna get boring pretty soon, though.

I was with Tanisha at The Living Room seeing Jenny Owen Youngs again. She asked me what kind of guys i liked. Here's what i came up with in the order that i came up with them or the order i can remember them. Please excuse the lack of paralellism and continuity:

1. Has big ideas and thoughts and is able to talk about them. I like to talk.

2. Kindness.

3. Has to be hot.

4. Needs to be grounded in some sort of spiritual practice.

5. I need to feel like i'm learning something from him.

6. More importantly than #5, i need to feel like he's learning something from him/i'm teaching him something.

7. We need to be okay with farting in front of one another. (Tanisha then told me she never demonstrates headstand when she teaches yoga because, "farts come out of my vagina." hee-hee.)

8. Lots of laughing. LOTS. A fuckin' lot.

9. I didn't tell her this, but thinking of it now: needs to be able to share good music.

Now i feel like this is a Craigslist ad.

After Jenny's set, i ran into my friend, Tracey the Boy, as he was leaving. I think he has or continues to have a crush on me and a psychic once told me that we would be good together. Apparently, she's the psychic to Eric Clapton.

It would be very odd indeed, and most unexpected if Tracey the Boy and i ended up ensemble; I thought he was a fucking idiot when i first met him. My feelings since then have softened, as has his idiocy.

I think i might have accidentally flirted with him.

No comments:

 

Free Website Counter
Proflowers