12 April 2007

Indecisive.

Indecisive, i walk toward San Loco. Do you truly want another guaco loco? Or are you walking in the direction of your dealer? Oh, look at that. I am walking toward his place. Let's see if he's home. Too bad. Not there. San Loco doesn't sound so good.

I walk down Broadway. Wendy's. Because earlier, i had a brief craving for McDonald's, but not even at my stoniest, people. Why are these chicken sandwiches so expensive? Further south to the deli that serves bibimap. But i guess only before 6. Their chicken sandwiches are more expensive than Wendy's. I keep walking. How far down am i gonna go? I head back to Wendy's. On the way, i pass a halal stand. A gyro is 19 cents less than a spicky chicken filet. I buy it and walk to Prince Street where the R is waiting for me.

Upon my return home, the dog is barking. The house smells like gas; a burner has been left on. Dog shit on the carpet. The piece of chicken i'm eating seems to be particularly chewy. Oh. That's because it's a rubber band.

And RIP, Mr. Vonnegut.

No comments:

 

Free Website Counter
Proflowers