11 December 2006

Better

I feel better. I took a Yoga class that made me feel weak. It took me a while to realize that my lack of strength was directly related to my lack of sleep. Despite feeling wimpy and tired and overly sensitive in class, now i'm experiencing the Yoga setting in. It's like my whole body just had a good cry.

The first thing i write in the morning usually is pretty depressing and self-loathing and despairing because, in general, i wake up with a vague sense of dread, an overall feeling of confusion and a healthy dose of pissed-offedness because i'm no longer asleep. And as such, I save that stuff for my real journal which no one ever ever looks at and no one ever ever will i don't care if Cosmo says it's a great way to become more intimate with your partner. (I don't know if it was Cosmo, but it was one of those horrible beauty magazines that lie about what women look like and what men want from women.) This morning, though, the blog was the first thing i wrote. But i'm better now and for better or for worse, The Man is steps from my doorway bringing his sweet, sweet plant.

SG

No comments:

 

Free Website Counter
Proflowers