25 December 2006

Here's What I hope You Do Get!

May the Lord of day grant us peace.
May the Lord of night grant us peace.
May the Lord of sight grant us peace.
May the Lord of might grant us peace.
May the Lord of speech grant us peace.
May the Lord of space grant of peace.
I bow down to Brahman*, source of all power.
I will speak the truth and follow the law.
Guard me and my teacher against all harm.
Guard me and my teacher against all harm.

- The Taittiriya Upanishad, Part I,i

I love you. I mean it. So be nice; it's Christmas.

*You can fill this in with whatever or whomever it is you bow down to, with whatever provides you with your source of power.

2 comments:

mikster said...

Back at ya...hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

hey just wanted to let you know, i haven't smoked in...3 days? and i was feeling a little fiendish, and then i came across your blog and read the whole fucking thing. i loves it mucho. weed and poets and stupid boys and buddha: fabulous. so you have a new fan, congrats, merry xmas, i'll be reading!

 

Free Website Counter
Proflowers