12 December 2006

Nothin'

I got nothin' tonight. Some guy who wanted to decriminalize marijuana during the Nixon administration died. A big weed dealer in Detroit is getting put away for 18 years. Sick Finnish people can get pot for their pain, kinda, but don't let that make you think Finland's government is goin' all pussy on smokers. The American Journal of Psychiatry has figured out that weed isn't a gateway to anything and that teenagers are gonna get high with whatever substance they can get their hands on.

I am fine. Probably a little too fine to write an interesting post. Things went well today. I was worried that having weed again would make it easy for me to stay in bed and sleep all day. Then i would have a post about my self-disappointment to which i'm sure you could all relate. Instead, i went to another Yoga class that wrung me out and made me happy. Out of nowhere, i got turned on by my sweet, mild-mannered, but not-at-all-hot-to-me teacher when he was adjusting my hips in a pose. He's light, like a cat, and i didn't hear him as he approached me, but saw him out of the corner of my eye as he laid his hands around the top and back of my pelvis. "Why is this so hot?" i asked myself.

Pretty sure it's because i've been fantasizing about my potential crush as often as i don't have to focus on anything else. My friskiness is lurking just under the surface of my cotton Yoga pants. Still frozen with oh-my-god-it's-a-cute-smart-boy shyness when i see the potential crush, though. The Pre-Crush, if you will. This is the first time in years that a crush has made me feel like i'm in high school again, averting my eyes when he tries to smile at me and my heart swelling as i await the perfect moment to show him how wonderful i am.

No comments:

 

Free Website Counter
Proflowers